A week after Lawrence Taylor was first hospitalized, the Pro Football Hall of Famer is still being treated for "a stomach-related issue," his attorney said Monday. The announcement was the first ...
Hall of Fame linebacker Lawrence Taylor has been released from a New Jersey hospital and is recovering from pancreatitis, according to a published report. Taylor, 67, who starred for the New York ...
NEW YORK — New York Giants Hall of Fame linebacker Lawrence Taylor has been hospitalized for a stomach-related issue that a representative of his said does not appear to be life-threatening. In a ...
Pro Football Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor has been in the hospital since April 20. Cindy Ord / Getty Images Pro Football Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor has been hospitalized for the past week with a ...
Doctors have released Lawrence Taylor from the hospital, sending him home to continue his recovery from pancreatitis. TMZ Sports reports the Hall of Fame linebacker was discharged late last week.
Lawrence Taylor is in the hospital dealing with “a stomach-related issue,” and while the matter does not appear to be life threatening, it’s unclear when he’ll be released, his attorney told The ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results